space tiles space tiles

no bug, just lack of instructions

took me ages to figure out what the game was. Could use some more information about the controls. nice work asside from that.

Girl with Gun Girl with Gun

Good Start

looked a good start to a platform game! the game didn't really start, had to forward the frame myself... Have some fun trying give the poor girl some more detailed movement, like running and more control in the air when jumping!

Getting bored with projects is the worst thing, have another go and learn some more code!

Earth Rock Hunter Earth Rock Hunter

Great game!

is 194000 a good score?
it probably isn't, I didn't even play long enough to get the best ship... but I did get triple heavy lazer...

I'm going to play that game again, its very well done, I love the quizes on rocks, its a brilliant little side game that links in with the game well!

Final Fantasy Barry Final Fantasy Barry

This really does freakin' own!

That game was really good, better than my attempt at a final fantasy game! check it!

I think that the load screen is pretty poor! I had to wait like a minute for something cool to happpen! you did not allow for the needs of people with broadband! it was at bloody 100% fool!

BazzMann responds:

Yeah, I rule, don't I Raphael? I sure did kick your arse! I mean, granted you are a pretty great Flash artist, but compared to me, you don't deserve the space you took up in my review's section, do you? Eh? What a loser! (Only joking, thanks for the review man - and hey, f*** you about the loadscreen, I make do with 56K, so should you¬!)

PingPong PingPong

That was a very boring game

if you want to see a real pong game, go to http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=99203

The Quest for Coins The Quest for Coins

wow

That was a brilliant game, I am currently trying to make a platform game in flash, totally from scratch. Your game is an inspiration, I can only hope to make a game as good as yours!

Tumtoons responds:

Hehe success with ur game and if u like I can send u some action scripts and some help for it.

Alfonso game Alfonso game

awful

just awful. The music was poorly used, it wasn't that great, but next to your 'flash thing' (I find it difficult to define what it actually does other than be crap) the music is good. However it is just a MP3 you have thrown in the background! That was poor! You can't expect your first attempt to brilliant, so you need to try again, and again and again and again! Because you obviously will need a lot of time to improve your awful skills.

World Table Tennis 2.0 World Table Tennis 2.0

Cool

Best Game you've ever made, I was going to give a 0 for humour, but then I remembered the hilarious photos at the end...

BazzMann responds:

Hahaha! Yeah, those photos were great! Well, thanks Razz, I hope you check out future pong games with my name on it! Peace

Thincat Vs. Planet X Thincat Vs. Planet X

Nice

That is a well made game! I can imagine the complexity of the coding!

Fused02 responds:

thx so much! im glad you enjoyed it. its actually not very complex coding, but it just involves alot of movie clips, and somewhat basic action scripting, like variables and hitTest. im glad i finally got a good review lol

Panik In Chocoland Panik In Chocoland

Good Programming

Good Programming, but I didn't find the game that playable.
but good work.